Updated August 29, 2021
Is Heartcore open?
We are open! We’re offering small group classes at the Redwood City and San Mateo studios.
OUR PROTOCOL AFTER AN INSTRUCTOR OR CLIENT TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
- First, read the following:
- If you have symptoms, you are able to spread COVID-19 starting two days before your first symptoms started.
- If you have not had any symptoms, you were able to spread COVID-19 starting two days before your positive COVID-19 test was taken.
- In general, close contact means being less than 6 feet from someone for 15 minutes or more throughout a 24- hour period.
- When/Who is informed:
- If a client informs us they tested positive for COVID-19, we will send an email to all clients/instructors who took a class with them within the two days before they tested positive.
- If an instructor tested positive for COVID-19, their upcoming classes will be canceled. And we will send an email to all clients who took their classes within the two days before they tested positive.
- It may take us between 12-24 hours to inform everyone.
- Next Steps if you’ve received an email from us, and have taken a class with a COVID-19 positive client or instructor:
- If you are fully vaccinated
- You should get tested three to five days after being close to someone with COVID-19.
- You do not have to quarantine if you meet ALL of the following criteria:
- The exposure to COVID‐19 happened at least two weeks after receiving the last dose of their vaccine series;
- And you have not had any symptoms of COVID‐19 since the last close contact.
- If you are not fully vaccinated
- You should get tested immediately. If the test is negative, test again three to five days after the last time you were close to the person with COVID-19.
- You need to stay home and away from others for up to 14 days.
- If you are fully vaccinated
How early should I arrive to class?
Regular clients can arrive up to 10 minutes late to class. If it’s your first class at Heartcore, you must arrive 10 minutes before class starts.
UPDATED POLICIES (MASKS, WHAT TO DO WHEN FEELING SICK)
- If you are sick or unwell, please stay home.
- If you have been exposed to someone who has Covid-19, do not come to the studio. Please get a negative Covid-19 test before coming to the studio. Also if you travel outside CA we recommend getting Covid-19 tested before coming to the studio as well.
- As of August 3, 2021, San Mateo County requires you to wear a mask indoors even if you are vaccinated.
- You will be required to wear a mask inside the studio at all times.
How will Heartcore implement social distancing?
There is no longer a social distancing requirement so all Megaformer equipment is currently in use. The Megaformers are around 3-4 feet apart.
Wondering what you should bring?
What's happening to my classes/membership?
Please email us at email@example.com to request an extension on your class package. Or you can gift your remaining classes to a friend.
How often is the studio cleaned?
The Megaformer wipes used before and after class are EPA-registered to kill the virus that causes COVID-19 on hard non-porous surfaces in just 30 seconds! The studio is also deep-cleaned daily.
Are you offering private sessions?
If you’re interested in booking a private session, email us for the most up-to-date instructor availability. The current pricing for privates is $100 for 1 person, $160 for 2 people, $300 for a group of people. The times available is typically weekdays between 1-4 pm.
CAN I TAKE ONLINE CLASSES?
During quarantine, our instructors taught virtual classes. Click here to access all of them.
What if the studio is open, but I am not comfortable taking class at the studio?
We completely understand if you feel uncomfortable! Please email us and we’ll extend your expiration date. Or you can gift your remaining classes to a friend.